The PA66 global flame retardants market is witnessing a growing trend of moving towards halogen and red phosphorous–free products, due to their environmental and health implications. Since flame retardants cover a wide range of applications, halogen and red phosphorous–free products are becoming key to create value while staying compliant to the new regulations.
LEONA™ SN is an E&E qualified Polyamide 66 featuring a superior laser printability and surface quality. Learn more about this material at the free webinar on 18 March 2021, from 19:30 IST.
Register here for free webinar:
Why should you attend?
Learn more about:
- Key performance of new halogen/red phosphorous – free PA66 FR solution with evidence – based examples
- How to improve laser printability
- Challenges of PA66 FR market
- Comparative data of new solution vs standard solutions
Who should attend?
- E＆E industry professionals
- Technical and marketing professionals from the mobility industry